2014年2月15日 星期六

Who wants a Minnie-cure?

Wat up!! Here is my first blog on Blogspot! Super exacted about it, since I am under a huge pressure, but still on the very first of my post, I am going to share my new-in nail polish.
                 


   TA-DA!!!!!!!!

Aren't them just beautiful and gorgeous?

They are from O.P.I Couture de Minnie Mouse collection
There are 5 colors in total in this collection.







I love the names of these manicure.
They are just lovely though I am never a big fan of Minnie Mouse.
Put it in a good way, I think she is too sexy for Mickey Mouse.
GO side for Mickey Mouse.

I am an Asian and unlike Japanese and Korean people, my skin tone isn't that light. It is more like medium tone, so I figure that Chic From Ear To Tail isn't the right color for me,even though I love that creamy cool pinky color.
SO, I got only A Definite Moust Have and Magazine Cover Mouse online.

Here is how it look after 2 days putting them on.

                                    Magazine Cover Mouse




                                    A Definite Moust Have

I guess these two colors will be my recent favorite of manicure.
I'll post my last favorite next time if I remember.
thumbs up if you have O.P.I products.
It is about time to watch one episode of HIMYM to end the night.
It is sleeping time in my time zone.
have a good DREAM 
xoxo  <3<3<3

沒有留言:

張貼留言