2014年2月19日 星期三

saying goodbye

Living in this era, it only takes less than 24 hours to go to the other side of the globe, in that case, we encounter much more goodbye than it used to be.


I, as an example, say goodbye a lot. To my parents, siblings, friends all the time.
It started in 2005, when I began my studies in Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages, which is named Wenzao University now. Every year, your classmate go to other country for their career. literately, I said goodbye to one of my best friends when she is heading to Canada. It was a complicated feelings for me, I may not remember how I really felt, but the sourness comes up every time when I wave and say goodbye.



Until I turned 18, I said goodbye to my parents, for the reason that I am going to Germany with my friends for 2 months.  It is the very first time I wave without sourness and said goodbye happily. I was expecting for the the adventure in the following 2 months, but I can tell my parents anxiety and worry in their face and from the way the hug me. It is the moment that you feel the power of family love or maybe I should say parent love.

For the following years, I come and go many times, but mostly, I left for more adventure. I have almost forget how hard it is to wait for your friends in another country to come back. And some say jet-lag screws many things, just like it does to relationship, but luckily it didn't happen on me.

What I am trying to say is that, maybe it is because I am under sort of great pressure, but last year, when one of my best friends was in Germany only for 4 months, it was a hard time for me.I didn't realized that until she is back. I mean, during she's gone, I still have a wonderful friend who is willing to listen to all my crap talk, but I just didn't know that when you are left out there, the waiting is a long journey.

Nevertheless, I've learned something from this waiting experience. Who says separation means goodbye? I realized that separation means a better reunion. WHY?
It is because the one who comes back will always carries stories he or she has experienced and you will know the world more. I guess it is one way to know about the world. Therefore, even my friend she is going to other place again, I will smile and wave saying goodbye and good luck. Awaiting for more stories and knowledge. Awaiting for a wonderful reunion.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?


xoxo
Nord

  
  

沒有留言:

張貼留言