2014年2月18日 星期二

Decision for me

Finally the sun comes out today, it's been a long time since I saw it showed. The weather in this city is unbelievably terrible. And they say it is going to be cold again. It is ridiculous.
Anyway, I am not here to talk about weather of course. I don't know if you know the "cram school" system in Asia. We go to cram school after regular school to study or learn skills, for example, piano, English, drawing...etc. Asian parents have enormous expectation on their kids. They don't want them to lose at the beginning.
I don't know how it is like in other continents, but we have cram school for adults! AWESOME!! right? I am one of them, I go to this kind of cram school. These kind of school is specialized in teaching people for them to take governmental exams.
For me, I am preparing for diplomatic exam, and it is overwhelming for me due to fact that I don't know what I want for my future. I know I lot of people are like me. And I figure that I should try something challenging and probably I will find out something during preparing for this exam. Thus, I go to cram school almost every day. It disgusts me coz you have to sit in a room full of like 200 people or more.
The exam is held in the end of September, and I think that instead of sitting in that lecture room every day and make me sick, I should cut off some lecture and study on my own more because I can't digest so many information without understanding. I was struggle making this decision. It seems nothing, but there are too many expectations around me.
Yet, I still made it. I have made my mind. I am going to cut off some of the lectures and study on my own. Of course i discussed with my parents since they paid for the lectures.(I sound ridiculous on this point)
This made me upset for the whole weekend, but I think this part is over, and I need to make a new study schedule since my school has begun.

This one is complicated, I know. I just need a place to figure everything out and audience I guess.
I guess it is late on the other side of the globe.
sweet DREAM
xoxo

沒有留言:

張貼留言